Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Play Voucher when Buying 2 Watches

(Topic created on: 07-09-2021 11:56 AM)
winka
Apprentice
Options

Hi all,

I'm currently wanting to buy 2 of the new model watches, I want the GW4 classic for myself and I want to get the GW4 for my wife as a surprise Christmas present.

Would I be able to pay for them both with my card and get the £75 Google play voucher for myself and also the £50 for my wife, or would I only get 1 voucher.

Anyone help ?

thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
juggernaut
Pioneer
Options
As far as I'm aware the voucher scheme is based on individual units purchased, not on how you purchase them.

When making the claim you'll need the 2 sets of serial numbers for the watches and your receipt that shows proof of purchase, doesn't necessarily have to be separate invoices, combined one is fine.

Therfore you should be fine to claim the £75 and the £50 as well.
juggernaut
Pioneer
Options

Just remembered, when I made my claim, as well as the serial number, they wanted a photo of the actual watch showing the serial number (they tell you how to get this) as part of the claim.

You'll therefore have to open the boxes for both watches, switch on the watch and take a photo of the watch displaying the serial. The alternative was if the rear case of the watch had the serial engraved on it, you could take that photo, but in the case of the GW4 classic mine did not have it engraved on the rear.

0 Likes