Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodbye was not hard - Apple watch Ultra

(Topic created on: 06-07-2023 08:06 PM)
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I was never in a loving relationship with Watch 5 pro Lte and Android in general. But I gave it a try 

The absolute RICHNESS of 3rd party Running Apps and Gym Apps on Apple Ultra is breathtakingly gorgeous 

I still have my S22 Ultra and Galaxy watch 5 pro Lte by my bedside 😍

And I will still come here and share my fitness journeys - Remember I still have S22 Ultra (not sure what to do with them, if anyone wants for something reasonable let me know - absolutely in mint condition) 

9 REPLIES 9
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Enjoy @IndiW, it's a shame the galaxy watch 5 pro was not meant to be. Glad you are now happy with the apple watch ultra 👍.
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Thank youuuuu Fiona... Everything seems very sleek and in relation to Health and fitness point of view, 3rd party backup is sooo good

I will be here watching you guys and boasting about the watch.😂

Have a lovely evening 👋
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
Goodbye is not very hard on this side either... 😉

Enjoy your apple life of iTunes and locked down IOS software.

P.s. Happy for you to spare us with the 'boasting'... this is of course a Samsung and Android forum. I am sure equally there is a forum for IOS and apple watch.

Personally I have just upgraded from Samsung watch 3 to the watch 5 Pro and it is great.

Everyone to their own 😂

Smiley
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
You are super cool 😎 👋😂....

I think Galaxy watch 5 pro got few advantages over Ultra, however the biggest or very much a decisive factor is.. Exceptionally rich 3rd party backup for Apple watch ultra

In relation to Samsung forum.. Ha ha I still have my Galaxy watch 5 pro Lte and Almost brand new S22 Ultra by my bedside 😍

I will be here to keep an eye on You boys and girls 👭 💕💐👋
BrianHD88
Pathfinder
Options
Want iPhone you got
HootleTootle
Voyager
Options
I'm not a fan of the Watch 5 Pro either. WearOS is still pretty poor compared to Apple's watchOS.

That said, my current combination is a very excellent Huawei Watch 3 Pro, which has better health monitors, a bigger and brighter screen, and 2 weeks battery life.
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
14 pro max
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Cool
0 Likes
BrianHD88
Pathfinder
Options
I've got a 14 but for me that all I need don't care about dynamic island got that on my A52s 5G called dynamic spot same thing really just a gimmick for the iPhone and don't take pictures or Videos enough to care about raw photos and cinematic mode and battery wise soon my battery get 70 I like to charge it so in all rather save a extra 300+ plus on features don't care about and have no use too them
0 Likes