Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch active 2

(Topic created on: 06-07-2023 02:24 PM)
catt22
First Poster
Options
my watch is not counting steps correctly, any ideas on how to resolve.
3 REPLIES 3
PaulM1
Options

That's strange, @catt22. but you're definitely through to the right place. If you haven't done so already, I'd recommend going through the steps (no pun intended) provided in the guide below (courtesy of our friends at Samsung US):

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003112/#inaccurate-step-factors-on-your-sams...

Please let me know if this helps your Watch Active2 track your steps correctly.

0 Likes
Fantastic
Pathfinder
Options
What I would do is disconnect your watch and then reconne t it if that doesn't work then You will have to restart your watch and then if that doesn't work do a factory rest on the watch, ok the last one doesn't sound that practical but it is the last resort to try if all the other things that I have suggested don't work. Hope that helps
0 Likes
HootleTootle
Voyager
Options
Get a Garmin watch, no Samsung Watch counts properly (I've had a Active2, Watch 4 and Watch 5 Pro).

Compared to an Apple Watch SE, a Huawei Watch 3 Pro and a Garmin vivoactive 4, which all count basically the same, the Samsung are always very poor. The Samsung watches are bad for sleep tracking too, I swear they just make up a random number.
0 Likes