Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear S3 Frontier stopped wrist activation, motion sensor (exercices) and sleep tracking!

(Topic created on: 28-10-2019 04:02 PM)
limafabioh
Apprentice
Options

I am very disappointed with the gears 3 frontier . No longer were the numerous bugs such as incorrect heart measurements and unstable remote connection, recently the wrist movement has stopped working completely, I've tried everything. Looking more closely, any function that uses movement no longer works, like some exercises and also the sleep tracker. 300 dollars and only 1 year of use. Coincidentally, this problem appeared after backing up the data (I had never used it before). But I already gave a hard reset and nothing.

This "tizen" adventure have been a total disaster.

5 REPLIES 5
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @limafabioh! You mentioned that you purchased the Gear S3 Frontier in dollars, where did you get the watch? You can try updating it to see if it helps by heading to: Galaxy Wearable app > About watch > Update watch software > Update now. Also, have you set up Samsung Health on the device you have the watch connected to?

limafabioh
Apprentice
Options

I purchased in Brazil, so i changed my local currency to US dollars.

When i tried to update it said that already using the most updated software.

And yes, Samsung Health is set and i use every day to track my exercices.

Please focus on the lack of functionality of the wrist activation movement.

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

I understand! It would be best to have the watch inspected by an authorised Samsung engineer. Can you just confirm if you are still based in Brazil?

0 Likes
limafabioh
Apprentice
Options

Yes i am in Brazil

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Right, the best thing to do in this case would be to visit your closest Samsung Support Centre or getting in touch with the Samsung Technical Support team in Brazil to sort this issue with tracking. You can contact our Brazilian team here.