Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear Icon X 2018 Right bud not work

(Topic created on: 05-06-2022 06:07 AM)
Gear IconX
Apprentice
Options

only left bud of my icon x work now the right one doesn't work even when i put it in case to charge it blinks all the day but never charge and when hook the case to my computer left bud read corretly as Iconx_L but right one read as ON_Semiconductor

this is for left bud and work as it should

IconX_L.png

This is for right bud and it tells ON_Semiconductor

IconX_R.png

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Ed2022
Apprentice
Options
I'm pissed at, Samsung because a few months ago, Samsung did a update upgrade and bricked my phone which is a, Samsung galaxy S20 5G. All they wanted to do to try to fix the issue was to factory reset my phone. I mean you rip us off in the first place for the prices of the phone and that's all the best you can do when there is a problem is to factory reset your phone.
0 Likes
Gear IconX
Apprentice
Options

sad to hear that wasn't able to swap my note 7 having a bad period but i hope you got your phone fixed

0 Likes
Ed2022
Apprentice
Options
No I haven't unfortunately I have to buy a new phone. I've been using, Samsung for about 15 years and it's a shame that I won't be buying, Samsung ever again unless someone gives me a free Samsung phone I won't be buying anything from, Samsung again. By the way, good morning and thank you very much for your time and kind regards this time of the morning.
Ed2022
Apprentice
Options
Hi, again please forgive me if this doesn't work but try this fix what I just looked up on YouTube for you buddy.
Ed2022
Apprentice
Options
Gear IconX
Apprentice
Options

Thank you i just didn't sleep yet but i'm going to do it now lol ,well i've tried everything but i think something related to motherboard i mean from inside as when googled L8234 it display a chip in iconx motherboard

0 Likes