Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch / Samsung Wearables App No Longer Connect after 1st Jan 2024

(Topic created on: 02-01-2024 06:24 PM)
Members_kCC0rUw
First Poster
Options

Ever since the 1st Jan 2024 the wearables app on my S22 Ultra no longer connects to my Galaxy Watch 4.  Even unpairing the device and connecting again the app just sits there an hangs trying to connect.  If however I put the date back to 31st Dec 2023 then it does connect.  Samsung please get this sorted asap

12 REPLIES 12
Termiations
Journeyman
Options

I experience a similar issue (huge problem) with my S21 FE not connencting anymore to my Watch4 Classic. This issue/problem also appears to started since January 1, 2024. Until December 31, 2023 no issues.  

Please fix this asap Samsung!  

Members_htz7DhP
Journeyman
Options

My Samsung Watch5 Pro and Galaxy 23 keep disconnecting after the latest update. I wonder if the guys at Samsung wear their own wearables or Apple watches and just don't care.

Costas_P
First Poster
Options
Same issue for me! My watch and my 4 tags all shown last connected 29 December and even if I am close they cannot connect.
0 Likes
svendmidtgaard
First Poster
Options

I have a Galaxy A52 and a watch4. It will not connect, and it I think it started after updating Android -(or was it one ui?)

Dows anybody know, if Samsung is working with this issue.

0 Likes
delrosa
First Poster
Options
Once I managed to reconnect with the Wearable App the battery doesn't last all day
Anyone else also experiencing this.
Are Samsung rectifying any of these update issues.?
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi all,

Reposting my post here from https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/mobile-apps-services/wearable/m-p/8886087#M34587 in case it helps folks:

There should be an update that resolves this - but it might not have made it your devices just yet. This is the latest guidance we've been given:

"Solution 1: App update

1. Run the Galaxy Wearable App
2. If a manual update notification occurs, agree and proceed with the update to check if the problem is resolved.
*Path : (Mobile phone) Wearable app > upper left menu > Wearable information > Update menu is activated if there is plug-in update version > Update
[Plug-in Improved version]
- Watch4 manager: 2.2.11.24010251
- Watch5 manager: 2.2.12.24010251
- Watch6 manager: 2.2.13.24010251

Solution 2: If the app does not update (infinite loading, etc.) or the problem is not resolved even after updating the app

Delete and reinstall the Wearable app, initialize the watch, and reconnect.
1. (Mobile phone) Home screen > Apps > Wearable > Long press > Delete
2. Would you like to delete Galaxy Watch4/5/6 Manager? Select 'Delete' when pop-up occurs
3. (Mobile phone) Galaxy Store > Install Wearable app
4. Watch initialization
5. Watch and mobile phone connection"

If it's still not working for you after that, then please send error reports with log files via the Members app if you're able. (Guide on how to do that here if you need it: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/mobile-apps-services/samsung-members-app-how-to-send-an-error-re... )

0 Likes
Bill24
First Poster
Options

I have had a simuler problem, but with my Samsung classic 4 using a Samsung S23.  Since Jan 1st 2024 I no longer get a detailed sleep report  Deep sleep, rem, light sleep and awake.  All I get is total time in bed, no graph, no score, no report.  I have tried everything, hope Samsung sorts it out

0 Likes
Pierrem31
First Poster
Options

Same problem with a Pixel 7 pro / Galaxy Watch 4, and the date trick worked !

It's so f*** stupid !!!

0 Likes