Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch / Samsung Wearables App No Longer Connect after 1st Jan 2024

(Topic created on: 02-01-2024 06:24 PM)
Members_kCC0rUw
First Poster
Options

Ever since the 1st Jan 2024 the wearables app on my S22 Ultra no longer connects to my Galaxy Watch 4.  Even unpairing the device and connecting again the app just sits there an hangs trying to connect.  If however I put the date back to 31st Dec 2023 then it does connect.  Samsung please get this sorted asap

13 REPLIES 13
proepro
First Poster
Options

My problem was that after uninstalling a reinstalling the Galaxy Wear app several times there was never an option to uninstall the manager. 

today I looked in Google Play store and it said I  could uninstall the manger. When I did that I was able to reinstall the Wearable app, download the manager and get the watch working again after 3 weeks without it.
I hope Samsung gives us something for all this trouble this trouble. Y2K was 24 years ago why is there a January first bug now? 

0 Likes
Members_KAsxMBP
First Poster
Options

The same. After setting date on 2023 I succeed but after returning back to 2024 the same...

Nothing helps. Hours psend on Forums. Reinstallation. New Wearable Plugin. Nothing helps and the problem returns.

Congratulations Samsung!!! Should we all go to iPhone? No time to wait on your update and fixing the problem!

0 Likes
Mr Bird
First Poster
Options

 this is a chat conversation I just had with a rep in regards to this bug. They are definitely taking their time with this and with the S24 on its way seems to be making the process slower since of course selling new phones is a priority... But hopefully we will receive an update soon!

1000014048.png

Christineboon83
First Poster
Options

I bought my S23 at the end of April 2024. All my wearbles can't sync with my Samsung phone. Since Mr Bird's report in January and you have not come up with a solution but kept on selling your phones without any care for the consumers. I'm a Samsung user for years n I regretted not getting an IPhone when my daughter suggested it. 

0 Likes