Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Wearable app not opening.

(Topic created on: 02-01-2024 07:11 PM)
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
EDIT now fixed please see my update in comments. 

My galaxy wearable app won't open. It was doing this for maybe 1 second then closing. I did a reinstall and now it loads this far, find my watch then the screen shot below. 

I've restarted the devices. 

Maybe since one UI 6? I don't check the app much but have noticed I don't get any notifications anymore.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
Just to update, opened the app this morning and got an 200mb or so update and a good now! I imagine the issue was caught and fixed and just had to wait for Google to accept the app update and push to us.

View solution in context

23 REPLIES 23
Neo001
Legend
Options

I have the same and have sent an error report. Best to report this via the Members app > Support.

GBarbs
Student
Options
Same issue here. Samsung help centre stated it wasn't a wider issue but have seen many samsung users commenting their frustration on social media.
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Partner had this issue yesterday, uninstall the wearable app and factory reset watch....all working now but watch4 battery is draining very quickly....not had and issues with my watch5 pro
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
I'm on a 5, dont fancy a reset. Sleep tracking still works.
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
I think a one ui 6 issue. Likely an update should get pushed next few days.
GBarbs
Student
Options
My phone is stating its connected but not receiving any notifications etc and app is non responsive.
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
Spot on same here.
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
There was a watch update on Sunday....have you wipe partition cache on your watch?
0 Likes
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
I have not, I checked for an update on the watch was when I did it on 25th December
0 Likes