Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch face

(Topic created on: 27-12-2021 01:24 PM)
Smudger51
Explorer
Options
Hi. What's the triangle with a single up arrow on the sporty classic indicating?
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Smudger51 ,

happy to have a look into this with you. What watch model do you have? Can you try to capture this using a different device so I can provide you with the right information? 

0 Likes
Smudger51
Explorer
Options
.20211227_142743_11410_1640615266.jpg
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Thanks, @Smudger51 . I cannot find anything related to this. can I take the watch face name so I can investigate this? 

0 Likes
Smudger51
Explorer
Options
Sporty classic. It's a Galaxy watch, but could be an older version, as only have it for steps and HR mainly, but this is on the face and it goes round to 12, but I can't work out what drives it. Unless it's % of my steps goal. It goes 00 01 02 03 though, not %.
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Oh sorry for asking that again, can see that you tell me that before @Smudger51 . I have had a look at the watch face page, found here: https://galaxystore.samsung.com/geardetail/com.samsung.watchface-sporty-classic-g?langCd=en, and you are right, this is related to floor counts.

I can also see that another user has reported that this only reaches 12 and later disappear. If this happens everything, I would recommend checking the goals selected. If this is higher than 12 and this stops at 12 please do reach the design developer at gearseller@samsung.com to make them aware of this so they can get this sorted. 

Smudger51
Explorer
Options
Well my count is up to 17, but the dial is still straight up, if that's what they meant.
0 Likes
MrsS
Student
Options
Is it floors climbed? Looks like it's a hill?
0 Likes
Smudger51
Explorer
Options
My steps is only up to 7000, due to Christmas, and it's on 17, so not sure. But it is the triangle that is baffling me, and also if I click into it, it brings up my step count. Ah actually it does say 17 floors when clicked on. So it's my step count in the equivalent of floors in a building for example? But it looks like it stops when you reach 12, which maybe equates to my goal. Thanks both.
0 Likes
MrsS
Student
Options
It will be the number of flights of stairs or floors that you have climbed, think it works it out on altitude changes... It will also tell you how many floors you have descended as well... I've never found it to be super accurate though
0 Likes