Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 6/ Watch 6 Classic strap design

(Topic created on: 18-08-2023 04:02 PM)
CaitBrom
Apprentice
Options
Is it just me or is anybody having difficulty trying to put on or take off the straps on the new Galaxy Watch 6, even with the addition of the buttons I'm still having difficulty taking off & putting the strap back on. I thought the addition of the buttons were supposed to make it easier for people, but it seems to have made it just as difficult as the previously designed straps when there was no addition of the button.
4 REPLIES 4
busterbrock
Voyager
Options
No problems here 😁😁
0 Likes
CaitBrom
Apprentice
Options
I've had issues with removing the strap since I upgraded to the watch 6 classic, I was excited when they announced an easier alternative to remove the straps so you can alternate straps, but it's proven just as difficult for me as the old design of the straps were
AndrewL
Options

@CaitBrom: Are you making sure to press and hold the button on the strap, line it up with the notches on the Watch itself, then release the button. It might take a bit of getting used to, but the improvement over the old design, where the spring bars had to be lined up separately, should make things a little easier. 

0 Likes
CaitBrom
Apprentice
Options
I'll give it a go when my new strap gets delivered, honestly I've been getting so frustrated because I've had difficulty when pressing the buttons to take off the strap & put it back on
0 Likes