Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 - Turn off vibration with morning alarm

(Topic created on: 25-07-2022 07:48 AM)
Little_miss_ice2
First Poster
Options

Hi all, try as I might, i can't find a way that you can turn off the vibration for when my alarm goes off in the morning. I like having the alarm on my watch so I can just turn it off from my writs but I HATE having it vibrate to wake me up! I've tried changing the settings on my watch to mute so there are no vibrations at all, and it still vibrates with my alarm! I've tried Samsung online chat but they were no help. Seems like such a simple thing is impossible for such an advanced watch? Can anyone help?? Thanks in advance 😊

3 REPLIES 3
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
There must be an issue with your watch. I have tested alarms by setting vibration to mute. The alarm went off and the watch did NOT vibrate.

One question. When you set an alarm, under the alarm Options you are setting the vibration to 'mute'?
0 Likes
Cat77
First Poster
Options
I can feel your pain. I have the same issue with my Samsung watch... the settings are are useless and there's no OFF button completely for the vibrations settings. Utterly rubbish!
0 Likes
Members_V3R5TtH
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have found the answer to your problem, this issue was also driving me insane. Unfortunately, you will need to block all notifications from the clock app on your phone to stop your phone alarm from vibrating on your watch.

To stop notifications from the clock, block the app through the Wear OS app.

On your Android phone, open the Wear OS app. Select 'Watch Settings', tap Notifications, then select "App notifications", scroll down to the Clock app and turn off the notification tab.

Your phone alarm is no longer connected to your watch..voila! Hope this helps.