Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy watch 4 taking calls in Bluetooth headset not working

(Topic created on: 18-09-2021 08:23 AM)
sparkyram
Apprentice
Options

Hi.. when ever I take any calls on phone I can see an option to transfer the phone to my galaxy watch 4 and I am able to take calls in watch loudspeaker.even though watch is connected to galaxy buds pro the calls always works in loudspeaker...i have enabled both calls and audio output to my headset in the watch settings..tried with bose 700 headphones and it's the same issue.. any solutions?

83 REPLIES 83
Lisalede44
Journeyman
Options

Yes exactly what I'm experiencing. Please let me know if you find a way to resolve

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Is it a 4G watch?
0 Likes
Lisalede44
Journeyman
Options

Yes, its galaxy watch 4 classic on 4g

0 Likes
NiklasJoh
Student
Options

I'm on a bt watch, same issue. Earphones is connected to watch and works fine for Spotify. I'm answer with watch and have no option to transfer call to headphones, only to phone.

AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
OK well for you the best bet is to pair them to the phone as you can't call without the phone being there, it sounds like there is some kind of software fault with the new watches
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
That is really weird pairing to phone will solve this issue but obviously you will want to use your watch on its own sometimes, that issue has really thrown me it sounds like there is still faults with the software.
0 Likes
Solution
Lisalede44
Journeyman
Options

(LTE version only.)

I just figured out why it wouldn't work with calls.  For me, the solve was to disconnect the Bluetooth connection between the watch and my phone.  My watch is now a stand alone, I then connected to my Bluetooth earbuds and made a call.  It worked. I could hear through my earbuds. I could also hear music through spotify. 

Lisalede44
Journeyman
Options

My watch is LTE, so once I disconnected it from my phone, it became a stand alone and using its own line.  I connected to the Bluetooth earbuds and was able to hear the calls through the earbuds.  Issue fixed.  I dont completely understand why, but it worked. 

0 Likes
nickymags
First Poster
Options

thanks! I'm having the same issue as everyone else. My watch is LTE as well, so disconnecting the watch from the phone fixed the issue for me too... hopefully they can release a software patch though... it should all just work seamlessly, right?

Nikofren
Student
Options

Nice, good find. Unfortunately this doesn't solve it for me. Galaxy Watch 4 Classic Bluetooth