Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy Watch 4 Not Connecting to My Phone

(Topic created on: 28-08-2021 04:42 AM)
Shusdon
Apprentice
Options

Has anyone had issues connecting their Watch4 to their S20 Ultra?

I cannot seem to get them to connect at all, it says the Watch 4 plugin keeps stopping. The Wearable app goes as far as letting me accept the terms and conditions, and immediately cycles back to the 'Scan for New Devices' page. It never starts pairing the watch to my phone.

I've uninstalled both the app, and the Watch4 plugin it downloads. I have tried clearing the cache on both, as well as the data and updating any and all apps on my phone. My phone is currently completely up to date. The Watch4 plugin keeps showing message 'App keeps stopping'. 

I have exchanged the watch and gotten a new one, and still facing this issue. Has anyone else had this experience, or can offer any insight on how to get them to connect?

0 Likes
Go to solution
23 REPLIES 23
Chamoskeem
First Poster
Options

Well to me I connected my watch to my galaxy s9. Then i update the watch n the reboot n I notice my samsung account was not link to my note 10 once I link my samsung account it connected 

0 Likes
Chamoskeem
First Poster
Options

OK everyone I sure I got the solution...I try to connect to my galaxy note 10 everything it said coping account it go back n start over..so I connected the watch to my galaxy s9 n it did it right away. So I check my setting on my note 10 n my s9. I update my watch while connect to the s9 n I notice my samsung account was not connect to my phone n it wasn't sync...once I connected my phone to my saumsung account it install my watch make sure u go to setting/ account/ n click on ur samsung account n make sure is sync with ur phone that the solution

0 Likes
TarekZ3
First Poster
Options

First, do not waste your time by calling Samsung as you will waste your time the phone support are underqualified 

Actually, it is not related to your phone as initially it does not work with my Z fold 3 but it works great on Note 8

the solution which definitely will work, 

1- remove google account from your fone from settings, accounts 

2- restart your phone 

3 reset the watch 4 

4- open galaxy wearable and add your watch, skip adding google account 

after finishing your watch setup

1- add your google account to your phone again

2- make sure your watch connected to the same wifi on your phone 

3- from the watch setting/ accounts and backup add link it to your google account

enjoy :smiling-face:  

0 Likes
sreeejith
First Poster
Options

i tried reinstalling the wearable app from samsung still issue persisted . Samsung support asked me to clear cache from wearable app. voila it worked for me :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Casjen
Navigator
Options

J

GW4.jpg

0 Likes
Casjen
Navigator
Options

Casjen_0-1648909340024.jpeg

just got Watch 4 and trying to set up using S21 Ultra.. Bluetooth pairs fine but wont go past accept terms and conditions. Click agree and nothing happens. After about 4 mins both phone and watch say error cant connect try again. Done it about 20 times

0 Likes
PetarRs
Apprentice
Options

This is happening to me too with my S20+. Can't believe that the factory reset could be the only solution after I've tried everything...

0 Likes
rockopico
First Poster
Options

fix doesn't work. I keep getting 'check your network connection' error even though I'm only trying to pair the stupid piece of ***** watch. Factory retting  my phone just to get this thing to work is not an option.

0 Likes
PetarRs
Apprentice
Options

Unfortunately, the only "solution" that worked for me was the factory reset.

0 Likes
Members_VkW96JE
First Poster
Options

Thanks Bud, that worked for me.