Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 - Has anybody got the O2 meter to monitor your O2 at night  to actually work?

(Topic created on: 24-08-2021 12:11 PM)
Rob1958
Journeyman
Options

Has anybody got the O2 meter to monitor your O2 at night  to actually work. ???? If so please help. 

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
No, if in UK it looks like it not working, on Reddit it was mentioned that to get it working they had to reset watch and change region so not UK.
I'm not doing that as got all setup with my mobile now and speaking to CS they advise shouldn't have to do it either.
0 Likes
omnimax
Voyager
Options

Yes, you have to open the Samsung Health app on the watch and scroll down to settings and go to "Measurements" and under "Blood oxygen during sleep" you pick "Measure constantly" - by default it's set to "Don't measure" even if you set it up everywhere else.

PawPaw
Pathfinder
Options
The first Firmware update to tackle some of the early bugs is due any day for UK customers..... Samsung released the phone early for some direct order customers as they had stock arrive sooner than originally planned so rushed them out but it means us customers who got the watch early, face the first run of bugs prior to the Firmware update which was meant to hit in line with the original release date......
0 Likes
Rob1958
Journeyman
Options
Hello I have had no problems as yet. The new watch is great 👍
0 Likes
Rob1958
Journeyman
Options
The watch is fantastic 👌
0 Likes
Rob1958
Journeyman
Options
Unfortunately that option is not there ??
omnimax
Voyager
Options

You don't get this option? Remember it's on the watch, not the phone:

Screenshot_20210825_083547_shealth.png

0 Likes
Rob1958
Journeyman
Options
I have contacted Samsung and they have sorted it out for me thank you Samsung.
Members_B3CTPTm
Student
Options

Open Samsung Health app on the watch - done

Scroll down to settings - done

Pick "measurements" - no, there is no menu called that. Only "units", "Workout detection", "Inactive time alerts", "HR and stress measurements", "Data permissions" and "help".

It feels like there is a chunk of options missing.

0 Likes