Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy watch 4 Classic wont copy over google account

(Topic created on: 25-08-2021 03:38 PM)
MagnumSkyWolf
Journeyman
Options

I just received my galaxy watch 4 classic and went it asks to copy over my google account it fails every time. I can't access the google play store at all  

Go to solution
69 REPLIES 69
YeipiChavez9
First Poster
Options

I’m having the same problem with my watch 4 and my s21 ultra and I i had resset my watch the app and every time I try again fails 

0 Likes
MagnumSkyWolf
Journeyman
Options

After multiple resets wipes etc it final connected 

0 Likes
vittorioromeo
Journeyman
Options

Managed to solve this by resetting the watch a few more times, maybe also disabling WiFi on the phone. It felt completely random, but it did copy the account.

0 Likes
Mgmmike75
First Poster
Options

If you have developer mode turned on turn it off and try again. Mine finally copied my Google accounts  after turning it off. Afterwards I turned developer mode back on with no issues

0 Likes
Vlamor
Journeyman
Options

I have the same issue. I've bought a new Samsun Galaxy Watch 4 LTE. And I failed to copy google account from phone Redmi 9C to my watch. I did the following many times:

1. Clear cache from Galaxy Wearable, Galaxy Watch4 Plugin or remove these apps from phone.
  2. Reset watch
  3.  Remove Google account from phone.
  4. Tried to connect from another Google account.

But no success - I can't add my Google account to my Samsung Galaxy Watch 4.

How can I add account to my watch?

0 Likes
Mgmmike75
First Poster
Options

If you have developer mode turned on turn it off and try again. I tried everything and nothing worked until I turned off developer mode

0 Likes
Vlamor
Journeyman
Options

I have developer mode switched off. I didn't turn it on.

0 Likes
Ereza
Explorer
Options

i have the same problem, i did everything and still not working

tymboo
Apprentice
Options

I have exactly the same problem. Tried everything posted in this thread and nothing is working.

tymboo
Apprentice
Options

As a last effort to get it working I did a factory reset of my Pixel 5 and then it worked.