Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4 classic weird problem - rotating bezel and wake-up gesture doesnt work after turning sleep mode on and back off

(Topic created on: 06-10-2021 07:19 AM)
Yuval1
First Poster
Options
Wearables

Hello friends, just got my galaxy 4 watch classic a few days ago and already noticed a weird issue. Every night I go to bed and turn on sleep mode. then when I get up in the morning and turn it off , the rotating bezel and the wake-up gesture dont seem to work at all . I either have to reset the device and then everything works just fine, and one time I just waited for 2 hours and then it came back to work again.

Usually if I do not reset the device non of the two seem to work. 

Any suggestions ? Obviously a software issue. 

Thanks .

3 REPLIES 3
Joe41
First Poster
Options
Wearables

I have the same software issue. Any word Samsung?

0 Likes
bootsemytches
First Poster
Options
Wearables
Me too. Mine is set to wake screen when I raise my wrist or rotate bezel and noticed it stopped working since watch was update a few days ago. Bezel also doesn't work to take me into apps or cycle through them. Restarted my watch earlier which initially fixed it, but a few hours later not working as it should again. Presumed the latest software update has caused this. Bit disappointing as I don't want to travel to a service centre to resolve. Mine's a Watch4 Classic 46mm.
Joe41
First Poster
Options
Wearables

This keeps happening to my watch, whether I enable bedtime mode or not, no matter the watch face. Reboot is the only way to resolve. At this rate, I'm rebooting my watch one to several times a day due to software issues. Please advise Samsung. 

0 Likes