Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 classic Bluetooth not working

(Topic created on: 09-01-2022 09:07 AM)
Stuart856
First Poster
Options

In the last couple of days the Bluetooth on my new watch has stopped working.  On the watch when I go to setting to turn Bluetooth on it doesn’t the ‘switch’ flicks to the on position but it doesn’t turn on.   

I have followed support suggestions to remove watch from phone but it doesn’t reconnect so went to the last option to reset the watch…now I cannot get past the first stage to connect via wearables app.  I now have expensive watch that doesn’t even tell me the time!

Any solutions to fixing this?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
0 Likes
Stuart856
First Poster
Options

Thanks Steve, the first one was the one I followed initially, tried the second but still no luck.

0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Try long pressing the Bluetooth icon to scan for connection or try Turning off on Bluetooth
0 Likes
Stuart856
First Poster
Options
I would if I could, the problem is I cannot get there...having reset the watch. It will not get past the screen saying continue set up on the Wear app. I have no way to get to anything else...it is naturally most frustrating.

The app cannot find the watch.
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page may help

Samsung smart watch will not connect to a phone

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003238/
0 Likes
Stuart856
First Poster
Options
Appreciate the help, looks like a service fix needed.

Thanks
0 Likes
Members_hvsLAi1
First Poster
Options

The same issue here..and any of above help. I cant get further than welcome screen

0 Likes
VinXD
First Poster
Options

Hi, were you able to fix this issue? I got the same problem, bluetooth switch does not turn on and then after reset cannot go beyond welcome screen, not getting detected on phone. This happened to me after I activated esim.

0 Likes