Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 classic battery life

(Topic created on: 25-09-2021 10:35 AM)
leespeno87
Journeyman
Options

Hi guys just upgraded to the galaxy watch 4 classic and the battery life is terrible was just wondering if there's going to be a update of any kind that will improve the battery life 

Thanks 😃
13 REPLIES 13
sjd101
Student
Options
I am not impressed with battery. First week it completely drained over night from 60% to zero which was annoying. Factory reset it. Been ok until this week. Went out without my phone tonight and it went from 95% to 0 in 3 hours! Its LTE version but surely that's not right. Any suggestions welcome as if this continues I'm going to return it. My wife has a Garmin and gets a week from the battery. This is unacceptable
0 Likes
The_Cat
First Poster
Options

I just bought my classic watch4 42mm LTE 3 days ago and I'm super upset about battery life. I've upgraded from a galaxy watch 42mm LTE with all the same settings/apps and everything that I'd used before. I don't use AOD but I wear it all the time. I'm barely getting a day out of my watch now when I used to comfortably get 1.5/2 days with heavier usage. I used to also drain about 9% battery ovenight. I'm now draining 25% overnight! I'm starting to regret upgrading.

Also changing topic I'm annoyed they moved around the home and back buttons. I use the back button way more than I use the home button. And it's not re-routable.

0 Likes
Marty313
Navigator
Options

I charge my Galaxy Watch 4 Classic every evening. It takes some 1 1/2 h to charge. Then it will run 22 1/2 h and use some 50 - 55 % of the charge. I use battery saver at night and always on display of my own design, but no tilt or touch to wake. Not brilliant, but more than good enough. I love the watch. Blood pressure and ECG on the watch are useful. 

0 Likes
evgenilalov
Journeyman
Options

Hey @Marty313, what is the design of your own AOD? As far as I understood, you are using GW4 classic 46 mm. LTE, but LTE turned off?
How is your battery life nowadays?

0 Likes