Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds pro whistle/ wind noise.

(Topic created on: 20-07-2023 12:49 AM)
Amerd
Student
Options

Hi.

Few days ago my buds pro stared to making this strange noise. It happens only with "ANC", left headphone doing this whistle only and right doing this noise of wind or something like that. Does anyone had that problem? Any soultion for it? I've already tried to reseting my buds but didn't work out.

24 REPLIES 24
Members_HObOLy3
Apprentice
Options

I'm on 4th bud pro's. Same issue. The left is bud is the worst. Samsung will have to replace these as well. Happens about the sixth month mark

0 Likes
Members_HObOLy3
Apprentice
Options

It's no normal at at all. 

The buds that were replaced in August have also started to have the same issue. I'll be contacting Samsung tomorrow

0 Likes
JosieJ
First Poster
Options
I've got the same with my left bud, how odd. how did you go about contacting Samsung?
0 Likes
Members_FtmsPAy
First Poster
Options

Mmm owner of buds 2 pro for 3 month

Left bud begin to make strange 'static' noise with ANC on...

There are clean but I use them for running..

0 Likes
Swarit
First Poster
Options

Facing the same issue on my samsung buds fe from the day I bought it. I am getting wind noises from both of my earbuds in ANC mode which is unusual. Basically the microphone is working in the ANC mode which is catching the wind noise. I've contacted the service centre and got a replacement of the buds but the issue still persists. Very Unhappy with my earbuds.

0 Likes