Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds 3

(Topic created on: 16-07-2024 08:32 PM)
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Hi just wanna ask has anyone here who had trouble with buds pro and buds pro2 with the ear infection taken the chance and ordered the buds 3?. 

If you have could you keep me in the loop if you unfortunately get an ear infection please.
24 REPLIES 24
OmegaMutant
Helping Hand
Options
Never had issues with my Buds and ear infections.

I'd recommend cleaning your buds often, don't let others use them and if you do often get ear infections then speak to your GP?
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
I did never had any problems with other samsung buds, just unfortunately the Buds Pro and Pro 2. So im hoping they might have rectified it with the new design.
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I did have trouble, I put a post up about it. Have ordered the buds 3 pro. I will let you know how it goes.
OmegaMutant
Helping Hand
Options

I was just reading a post on Samsung for UAE and they explain that when using buds for pro longed periods of time then it does increase humidity.

They advise to stop using the buds and consult a doctor.

Also to remove the buds periodically to help decrease humidity and, as mentioned earlier, to clean the buds and also dry inside of your ears regularly.

I suppose that's the risk you run using in ear buds. No matter what buds you use, IE different manufacturer, you're maybe gonna have same issue.

Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Thankyou Fiona
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Yeah, I only wore mine for each walk to and from work, which was only 30 minutes each way. 🚶‍♂️🎧
I think I might have some sort of reaction to the nickel in them, but I'm not 100% sure. 🤔🤷‍♂️
I'm currently using Beats Pro with no problems, so we'll see what happens. 🤞 #headphoneproblems #nickelallergy
0 Likes
Daz73r
Troubleshooter
Options
I had the same thing I had to go back to the buds live but now waiting for the pro3
Daz73r
Troubleshooter
Options
Great part about it Samsung refunded me for all the buds I had problems with so fingers crossed it doesn't happen with the pro
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
You can order different matterial tips off Amazon , it's probably the buds ear tip material you're allergic to , there's threads on here of what to buy
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch