Explorer
Options
When we get these in the UK Samsung please let us know what they position is
Thank you
4 REPLIES 4
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
I've bought my Watch Active 2 in March this year and I've been waiting for the update ever since. Last year I asked about this in a Samsung Store and I was told that the update would come in the 1st quarter of 2020, but obviously it didn't happen.
The hardware is there, so why not just release the update already? How long can it take to get the needed approvals ?

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
0 Likes
Members_khFdPmm
Apprentice
Options

I bought mine last October also for the Blood Pressure function and discovered afterward that the hardware feature has to be controlled by a software counterpart which is/should be from Samsung Health; the right version should include the Monitor function which enables the feature on the Watch!

I found 3 APK coming from developers which include this function with one available from Samsung Japan:

why is not yet available in Europe? That's quite unexplainable and shows the lack of consideration from Samsung!!!

Here are my findings:

Samsung Health Monitor 1.0.0.165 APK Download by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. - APKMirror
Samsung Health Monitor v1.1.0.167 | XDA Developers Forums (xda-developers.com)

Download Samsung Health 6.11.1.001 APK - SamMobile

I haven't installed yet because my Smartphone is enrolled by my Enterprise and since these APK are not coming from Samsung in Play Store they are refused by Company policies (I have to de-enroll and re-enroll afterward)!

SO THE QUESTION IS: WHY SAMSUNG DIDN'T YET INTEGRATE THIS FUNCTION IN HIS OFFICIAL SHEALTH WHERE IT IS IN JAPAN, CHINA, SINGAPORE AND OF COURSE COREA?! 

MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
It's been too long since the watch came out. I was really hoping we would get a software update which will enable these functions once the Watch 3 came out in August (or whenever), but no ..
I'm really disappointed by the lack of interest in what is otherwise a very good gadget!

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
Members_khFdPmm
Apprentice
Options

Indeed, in another french blog it is stated that Samsung announced the SHEALT with Monitor function by... guess what: JUNE and still waiting!!! 🤐

Current phone: Samsung Galaxy Z FOLD 2 5G 512GB

0 Likes