Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earphones budget £100 GBP Maximum

(Topic created on: 15-11-2023 01:47 PM)
Ouanti
Apprentice
Options
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there is anyone can help me with their opinions. Since the black Friday is coming up this week or the next. I am thinking to be but a gift for myself as its my birthday next week and was thinking to buy an earphones. I bought galaxy buds plus but the earphones just got bad speakers and I don't use anymore. Does anyone recommend any earbuds from samsung or any other company but has good quality sound. There is cambridge audio the new version which is about £99 but I am still not sure if to get it. Does anyone has suggestions please help me finding a good one. Thank you very much
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Buds FE sound good , £99
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Ouanti
Apprentice
Options
Thing is buds FE and buds 2 are the same price now. Is there any problem with the speakers or anything?
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Don't think so , have buds Pro 2 but they always fall out , buds fe have wing tips like the buds plus so all depends on your ear fit
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

I'd say Buds 2, but maybe you can try the fit of Buds FE in a shop or something beforehand? 

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

Ouanti
Apprentice
Options
Thing is in my town there is no samsung store and the nearest one for me is London stores
0 Likes
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

So your options are to play it safe with the new fit and get FE or go for the superior sound and risk them not fitting your ears and getting Buds 2. Unfortunately, only you can make that call!

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

Sombody3
Voyager
Options
You could also try Ebay I got the galaxy buds Pro there for £40. The pros are waterproof as well so you can wash them when you get them if worried about being second hand.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Whilst Buds 2 pro may not suit everyone think folk are generally impressed.  offer at our Friday  for approximately £91-£95.   However do not have any experience of this company https://www.ourfriday.co.uk/index.php?route=product/search&search=galaxy%20buds%202%20pro  .

otherwise whilst I think the Buds2 offer better sound quality than the Buds FE ,  the FE may be  generally a better fit and offer better battery life. one comparison here https://www.rtings.com/headphones/tools/compare/samsung-galaxy-buds2-truly-wireless-vs-samsung-galax... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Buds 2 Pro
REGARDS, OBSYDIAN - Car & Tech Evangelist / 2 decades of Samsung Ownership
DAILY: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Buds Pro2, 20,000 Power bank, Smart Tags
OFFICE: Book2 Pro i7 [Laptop], M70A 32” [Monitor], Samsung Level [Speaker]
GAMING: M70A 43” [Monitor], Book2 Pro i5, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptops]
FAMILY: ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S7 Plus, Buds Pro2
SPARE: Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], ZFlip3
AV: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears],
KITCHEN: MC32K7055 [Microwave], S65DG54M3B1 [Fridge] Jet 75 (Vacuum)
NON-SAMSUNG: iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2, Phone 12
0 Likes