Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earbuds issue

(Topic created on: 28-07-2023 09:16 AM)
milimika
Apprentice
Options
My right earbud 2 will not charge or work and the left charges very slowly, can someone please help with this?
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Adrian_Kilgour
Pioneer
Options
Make sure that they are clean so they make proper contact with the charging case. Check for firmware updates, they might fix the issue. If not then contact Samsung or the retailer to see what they can do about it.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@milimika   Some other ideas if still issues:

You may need to manually reset the earbuds, insert into the charging case and close the lid.   Wait around 10 seconds and remove the earbuds, they should restart and automatically connect to your Device but can test in the Galaxy Wearable app.  Another idea is to Factory Reset. Go to Earbuds Settings-Reset. You will need to tap Reset again to confirm.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

milimika
Apprentice
Options
I've tried all that still doesn't work, only the left one works
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@milimika: Please can you confirm the model number of your Buds? If you have them connected to a Galaxy mobile device via the Galaxy Wearable app, check the connection status of the right Bud from here, as well as the charge of each Bud. 

In the meantime, please try placing the right Bud in the charging case by itself, then check the LED indicator. If it turns red, then immediately green, remove the Bud and repeat this process a few times until the indicator turns red, and stays red. If you're successful, place the left Bud in the cradle, leave them to charge for around 30 minutes, then remove them and check the Wearable app connection status once again. 

0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, I found when my left bud wasn't charging this method worked for me.
Hope this helps.
https://youtu.be/gGHSAHuFmuM
0 Likes
milimika
Apprentice
Options
Yh still no luck and the left one is charging incredibly slowly now too
0 Likes