Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dark theme health app

(Topic created on: 12-04-2020 02:43 PM)
iamdarren
Pioneer
Options

i would like to asee the dark theme as an option on samsung health, its so bright and i dont like going into this first thing in the moring or last thing at night.

thanks

5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options
@iamdarren: While it isn't possible to apply Night Mode to apps, if you were checking something simple like your steps for the day then you can apply a widget to your Home Screen with a dark background so you avoid the brightness of S Health. Tap and hold anywhere on the Home Screen > Widgets > Samsung Health > Steps (Black). Alternatively go to Settings > Display > Blue Light Filter > On, or go to Screen Mode > Vivid > Advanced Settings, and play around with the white balance (not possible with Blue Light Filter active). Hope this helps.
0 Likes
iamdarren
Pioneer
Options

Thanks I've added it, I can see that recently loads of apps are going dark. Let's hope Samsung notice this and conform to the new standard.  I also noticed how apple health looks glorious is dark mode
@AndrewL wrote:
@iamdarren: While it isn't possible to apply Night Mode to apps, if you were checking something simple like your steps for the day then you can apply a widget to your Home Screen with a dark background so you avoid the brightness of S Health. Tap and hold anywhere on the Home Screen > Widgets > Samsung Health > Steps (Black). Alternatively go to Settings > Display > Blue Light Filter > On, or go to Screen Mode > Vivid > Advanced Settings, and play around with the white balance (not possible with Blue Light Filter active). Hope this helps.

0 Likes
happytig3r
First Poster
Options

Yes Samsung DarkMode for Samsung Health app. Is soooo needed.

AndreaE75
Apprentice
Options

One of Samsung's most used apps, it's strange that it still hasn't benefited from the dark theme.

0 Likes
JB_68
Apprentice
Options
Come on Samsung, how hard is it to add dark mode, stop being lazy and add it now!
0 Likes