Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Burn mark on wrist

(Topic created on: 17-10-2023 08:57 PM)
Chillyyyyy
Journeyman
Options
I've noticed after afew weeks of wearing my galaxy watch 5 Pro I've developed what seem to be burn marks on my wrist exactly under where the watch sensors are situated advice would be great than you.
0 Likes
21 REPLIES 21
TheHeroicHulk
Explorer
Options
Change it from continuous to every few mins or whatever it is. Unfortunately your skin is sensitive to the continuous light. I had to do same, still gives great health feedback as I think it's every 5 mins. And you can always manually check heart rate at any point along with the 5 mins so no not pointless at all.
0 Likes
Chillyyyyy
Journeyman
Options
Found it thank you .
0 Likes
Chillyyyyy
Journeyman
Options
Think your right
Chillyyyyy
Journeyman
Options
OK so I'm gonna try what your saying and try it on my other wrist, with sensors turning off continuously and hopefully it will be ok,fingers crossed
0 Likes
Chillyyyyy
Journeyman
Options
Is this the correct settings that you think might help?1697575761648_1697575761642_0.jpg
0 Likes
TheHeroicHulk
Explorer
Options
Yes
0 Likes
TheHeroicHulk
Explorer
Options
You can tick blood oxygen while asleep. I don't react to that.
0 Likes
Chillyyyyy
Journeyman
Options
OK will do thank you for the replies greatly appreciated to you and all in this post,I will keep the post open and update if I noticed things are settled and much better
0 Likes
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
They helped with my buds
0 Likes
Chillyyyyy
Journeyman
Options
Update guys the watch was Inspected and no obvious faults found then was offered and accepted the full refund ,not taking a chance again on that watch doing that again to my wrist,now I'm back to my 2 year old amazafit GPS mini 2
0 Likes