Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Burn mark on wrist

(Topic created on: 17-10-2023 08:57 PM)
Chillyyyyy
Journeyman
Options
I've noticed after afew weeks of wearing my galaxy watch 5 Pro I've developed what seem to be burn marks on my wrist exactly under where the watch sensors are situated advice would be great than you.
0 Likes
21 REPLIES 21
ChrisP88
Options

As we stated in your previous comment, If you are based in the UK or Ireland then please send a private message to Sam_UK by following the steps in the link below, and myself or one of the other mods will be able to get this escalated for you.  

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm... 

TheHeroicHulk
Explorer
Options
You need to turn the sensors off being continuous. Means your skin is reacting to the constant lights.
0 Likes
Chillyyyyy
Journeyman
Options
What's the point of turning the sensors off,won't that make the watch pointless,being that I want to keep a check on all my health stats.
0 Likes
Chillyyyyy
Journeyman
Options
Who is sam_uk?
0 Likes
Chillyyyyy
Journeyman
Options
I'm gonna change the watch to my other writ and see what happens 20231017_194344_1000018689_1697568226.jpg
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Samsung UK
0 Likes
Chillyyyyy
Journeyman
Options
How do I message them?
0 Likes
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
You need to stop using the watch and follow the instructions to dm Samsung in the moderators comment. Why would you put something on your body that has already burned you?
You ain't gonna be chillyyyyy for long. Use some common sense.

MB
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Follow the Moderators instructions above.

To send a private message, click on your own icon, select private messages and create a new message to send to Sam_uk.
0 Likes