Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds Pro still falling out

(Topic created on: 23-06-2021 09:25 PM)
marqbland
Journeyman
Options

I've had these Buds since they launched. Unfortunately, they've mostly sat in the case because the main reason I got them was for working out. The higher level of water resistance was a major purchase reason for me. I had the Galaxy Buds+ and killed those a couple of times with sweat (I live in Texas and run). So seeing that these were more water resistant was a major plus. 

When I got them, I loved the way they sound. They sound fantastic when you get a good fit. They were pretty comfortable and that I'd keep them in for hours at a time with no problem.

However, for the main reason I got them, they're terrible (for me).

They will not stay in my ears when I get sweaty. I've come to learn that when I notice that the bass has fallen flat in my music, I have seconds before the bud will fly out of my ear. I have tried all of the ear tips, twisted the buds to make sure that they stay in, but nothing works.. My Buds+ had wing tips and were a bit skinnier than these Buds, which made a huge difference apparently. Those never ever fell out. The Buds Pro fall out every single time I do anything more than sit still. I keep coming back to Samsung's website looking to see if maybe they've created wing tips that can be added to the Buds Pro, but nothing. 

Has anyone else with apparently weird ears like me found something that worked? 

36 REPLIES 36
Rich11751969
First Poster
Options
I sent mine back for exactly the same reason. IV even brought this to Samsung attention but no reply as usual! You could try third party eartips but you shouldn't to. I ended up getting a different make which are way better and stay on! It seems this is a huge problem with 100s of people complaining about this issue.
marqbland
Journeyman
Options

Thanks. Yep, I even tried third party ear tips, but the ones I tried held on to sweat for a long time and the bud still slipped out. It seems that it's not actually that the ear tip part that slips out, but that chunky butt of the bud is what starts sliding since it doesn't sit in my ear as far as the Buds plus did. Hopefully Samsung releases some wings or something for these. I'm far beyond the return period unfortunately 😕 

KholaI
Options

Hey @marqbland !

We don't have wingtips for the Buds Pro but we do have sleeves! If you'd like me to arrange these to be sent out, please drop me a message! 

marqbland
Journeyman
Options

Thank you. Sure, I’d be interested in trying to see if that helps the problem. How can I message you directly? 

KholaI
Options

Apologies @marqbland !

It appears you'll have to get in touch with our Customer Support directly, to get these arranged. For more info on how to get in touch, please click on the following link: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
marqbland
Journeyman
Options

Thank you. I'll reach out to them. 

0 Likes
Eegore Beaver
First Poster
Options

How can I get a set of these sleeves for the Galaxy Buds Pro?  I tried using third party foam and silicon tips and couldn't find any that actually fit into he buds pro.

marqbland
Journeyman
Options

This was a lie. It took forever for me to get customer service on the phone. Then when I finally did (it took multiple tries on multiple days), they took down all of my information and I never received anything. So if you’re still in a time where you can return them, it’s probably best to do that. I wish I would have. 

MrKels
Journeyman
Options

Yes same for me they're useless and a waste of time ....they don't fit well...keep falling out....only 1 set of wings tips given and even then they fall out. Really annoying when working out as even small movements and moving your jaw they fall out during sets which is highly annoying and distracting