Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds Pro still falling out

(Topic created on: 23-06-2021 09:25 PM)
marqbland
Journeyman
Options

I've had these Buds since they launched. Unfortunately, they've mostly sat in the case because the main reason I got them was for working out. The higher level of water resistance was a major purchase reason for me. I had the Galaxy Buds+ and killed those a couple of times with sweat (I live in Texas and run). So seeing that these were more water resistant was a major plus. 

When I got them, I loved the way they sound. They sound fantastic when you get a good fit. They were pretty comfortable and that I'd keep them in for hours at a time with no problem.

However, for the main reason I got them, they're terrible (for me).

They will not stay in my ears when I get sweaty. I've come to learn that when I notice that the bass has fallen flat in my music, I have seconds before the bud will fly out of my ear. I have tried all of the ear tips, twisted the buds to make sure that they stay in, but nothing works.. My Buds+ had wing tips and were a bit skinnier than these Buds, which made a huge difference apparently. Those never ever fell out. The Buds Pro fall out every single time I do anything more than sit still. I keep coming back to Samsung's website looking to see if maybe they've created wing tips that can be added to the Buds Pro, but nothing. 

Has anyone else with apparently weird ears like me found something that worked? 

36 REPLIES 36
Syfer1
First Poster
Options

Your definitely not the only one having this problem, I tried switching from bigger to smaller silicone tip sizes but none of that seemed to matter when it came to having the buds staying on. Honestly disappointed that the buds are amazing in my opinion but their biggest flaw is that they fall of with any small movement 😔.

0 Likes
mrskatyoung
Explorer
Options
I got my different size tips and made no difference. I'd like a sleeve as this is what I asked for and they said there was no such thing 🤔🤔🤔🙁🙁🙁
0 Likes
Members_NACtOx0
Apprentice
Options

I have the same issue. I can only wear them at home because they fall out so easily 

0 Likes
Members_NACtOx0
Apprentice
Options

How do I contact you about this solution. I have the same problem 

0 Likes
Members_NACtOx0
Apprentice
Options

How disappointing. So you never got the sleeves? 

0 Likes
Chomerly
Apprentice
Options
I have to say that I hate the Bud Pros.

My first gen Buds fitted great because of the combination of ear tips and hooks so they stayed in my ears fine. The Bud Pros however, they are just awful. There are, as far as I know, no mods you can buy that allows you to secure them in your ears so when you see adverts for them where people are jogging with them in, I'm like 'How?' I can't even walk down the road in cool weather for more than 15 minutes before I begin to notice background noise leaking through more and more, before I feel one of the Buds slipping out. And I don't know about you but I found that the plastic molding has sharp edges that required me to gently shave them down so as to stop them cutting my ears up.

Though the sound is great, there is no escaping the fact that the critical issue of fitment renders them useless, and I am surprised there aren't more complaints about them as a result.

It is no wonder Samsung were giving them away with the S22 Ultra.
0 Likes
meMine
First Poster
Options
Absolutely *****
0 Likes