Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds Pro still falling out

(Topic created on: 23-06-2021 09:25 PM)
marqbland
Journeyman
Options

I've had these Buds since they launched. Unfortunately, they've mostly sat in the case because the main reason I got them was for working out. The higher level of water resistance was a major purchase reason for me. I had the Galaxy Buds+ and killed those a couple of times with sweat (I live in Texas and run). So seeing that these were more water resistant was a major plus. 

When I got them, I loved the way they sound. They sound fantastic when you get a good fit. They were pretty comfortable and that I'd keep them in for hours at a time with no problem.

However, for the main reason I got them, they're terrible (for me).

They will not stay in my ears when I get sweaty. I've come to learn that when I notice that the bass has fallen flat in my music, I have seconds before the bud will fly out of my ear. I have tried all of the ear tips, twisted the buds to make sure that they stay in, but nothing works.. My Buds+ had wing tips and were a bit skinnier than these Buds, which made a huge difference apparently. Those never ever fell out. The Buds Pro fall out every single time I do anything more than sit still. I keep coming back to Samsung's website looking to see if maybe they've created wing tips that can be added to the Buds Pro, but nothing. 

Has anyone else with apparently weird ears like me found something that worked? 

36 REPLIES 36
MrKels
Journeyman
Options

Yes same for me they're useless and a waste of time ....they don't fit well...keep falling out....only 1 set of wings tips given and even then they fall out. Really annoying when working out as even small movements and moving your jaw they fall out during sets which is highly annoying and distracting....and seem as if Samsung just pumping out cheap headphones. 

0 Likes
MrKels
Journeyman
Options

Yes same for me they're useless and a waste of time ....they don't fit well...keep falling out....only 1 set of wings tips given and even then they fall out. Really annoying when working out as even small movements and moving your jaw they fall out during sets which is highly annoying and distracting....and seem as if Samsung just pumping out cheap headphones. 

0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hey @MrKels 

If you're still within the 6-months purchase, please get in touch with our Support Team by click on the following link: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

They'll be able to request a different tip size for you.

0 Likes
Gryffindorable Fox
First Poster
Options

Hello, I too would be interested in something to help keep these buds in my ears. I have such a hard time keeping them from falling out and they end up hurting my ears after a couple hours. 

0 Likes
MrKels
Journeyman
Options
Hi there ive had the updated," wing tips", delivered and they're are a joke.....they don't help whats so ever and do not promote these eat buds at all!!! Do not buy and get refund
0 Likes
LawaColo
First Poster
Options

Mine fall out all the time.  I was going to ask they be replaced by a different model.  I am willing to try the sleeves first, if you can send me some?  

0 Likes
Jessaey
First Poster
Options

@marqbland wrote:

I've had these Buds since they launched. Unfortunately, they've mostly sat in the case because the main reason I got them was for working out. The higher level of water resistance was a major purchase reason for me. I had the Galaxy Buds+ and killed those a couple of times with sweat (I live in Texas and run). So seeing that these were more water resistant was a major plus. 

When I got them, I loved the way they sound. They sound fantastic when you get a good fit. They were pretty comfortable and that I'd keep them in for hours at a time with no problem.

However, for the main reason I got them, they're terrible (for me).

They will not stay in my ears when I get sweaty. I've come to learn that when I notice that the bass has fallen flat in my music, I have seconds before the bud will fly out of my ear. I have tried all of the ear tips, twisted the buds to make sure that they stay in, but nothing works.. My Buds+ had wing tips and were a bit skinnier than these Buds, which made a huge difference apparently. Those never ever fell out. The Buds Pro fall out every single time I do anything more than sit still. I keep coming back to Samsung's website looking to see if maybe they've created wing tips that can be added to the Buds Pro, but nothing. 

Has anyone else with apparently weird ears like me found something that worked? 

Yeah they are ***** Mudd, expensive cheap *****!

Always falling out, noise cancellation is ***** house.

I brought the Jabras sooo much better 💯

0 Likes
Nismonate
First Poster
Options

My pros fall off too, I'll buy the sleeves if they help the problem!

0 Likes
marqbland
Journeyman
Options

I never got anything from Samsung. So unfortunately, I’d say you probably should lower your expectations. I no longer use my Galaxy Buds Pro and definitely won’t buy more Samsung earbuds after this experience. 

MrKels
Journeyman
Options

Don't bother!!!.... I had the sleeves delivered in the biggest box ever and should have been sent by envelope...they're just a small rubber sleeve that goes over the ear buds....basically a rubber cover that does nothing. What a waste of time and no innovation from samsung!!! You can get better quality from China brand on amazon or ebay. Mine are just collecting dust and will probably stay in the draw with all the electrical ***** ive accumalated over time.  If you want good headphones for gym or general.......get the powerbeats that go around your ear so they actually stay in your ear and perfect for activities. I'm so glad I didn't pay for my Samsung buds and they came with my phone as a deal but I wish I could just sell them as I've only used then for kess than 30 mins....!!!

0 Likes