Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds pro 2

(Topic created on: 15-10-2023 04:24 PM)
Sparky871
Student
Options
Does anyone get an itchy ear after wearing the buds? I only have to wear them for half an hour and the following days my ears are itching like crazy. They are new and my ears are clean before anyone asks. Do the tips contain latex? 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options

@Sparky871: The eartips of the Galaxy Buds2 Pro are made of silicone, so you may wish to consult with your GP to see if you are having an allergic reaction. Other than the itchiness, do you experience any other physical symptoms? 

Sparky871
Student
Options
No, just that, its annoying considering how much I paid for them. Never had a reaction to silicone before. Latex yes.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I don't know if they contained latex, but my buds pro 2 itched me at first but it goes away with use. I can wear mine for hours now and I'm funny with my ears.
Sparky871
Student
Options
Still having problems. Don't use them for weeks then use them for an hour and the rest of the day and for a week after my ears are itchy, sore and flaking where the earbuds touch. I don't have a silicone allergy. Kind of disappointing considering how much they cost me.
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Sparky871

I am sorry to hear that you are still having issues with your Buds2 Pro. I appreciate that this is far from ideal. Have you checked with your GP if you are allergic to anything? 

If you are based in the UK or Ireland, then please send a private message to Sam_UK by following the steps in the link below. I or one of the other Moderators will be able to get this escalated for you:

Solved: How to send a private message on the Samsung Community - Samsung Community

0 Likes
Sparky871
Student
Options
Hi PaulM1 what link?
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options
0 Likes