Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Activities stuck on Fit2 and not syncing

(Topic created on: 09-07-2021 02:25 PM)
Cjh
Student
Options
Wearables
Recorded a cycle this morning but it won't sync to Samsung health. Have restarted watch and phone (S20), reinstalled Samsung Health and made sure both running latest versions. Hesitant to reset the Fit2 as that will loose the recorded ride!
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
Wearables

@Cjh: Do you have the Fit 2 connected to your S20 via the Galaxy Wearables app? If so, open the Samsung Health app on the phone, tap the 3 lines in the top left > Settings (cog symbol) > Sync With Samsung Account > On > Sync Now. If the issue persists, try unpairing the watch and phone via Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > Tap the cog to the right of the Fit 2 > Unpair/Forget, then re-establish the connection and attempt to sync your data once again. Let me know how you get on. 

Cjh
Student
Options
Wearables
Thanks Andrew. I do have it connected via the wearable app and its been fine for 6 months. Just checked and the sync with Samsung account was on and working so did a manual sync which was fine but no improvement on my activities showing up. Then I did the forget of the Bluetooth connection and reconnected bit also no change. Step and heart rate data are coming across on a sync but the activities seem to be stuck on the watch. Any other suggestions?
0 Likes
Cjh
Student
Options
Wearables
Having left the devices alone I can see 3 of the 4 pending activities have synced (some test walks) but the 1hr+ ride still hasn't.
0 Likes