Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active 2 interval work rest timer

(Topic created on: 30-12-2020 03:20 PM)
Stanman
First Poster
Options

Ive been a long time samsung fan almost everything in my house is samsung. Ive always had samsung phones. I decided to finnally get into the gps watch to track my runs an hikes. Also having a timer on your wrist for work rest cycles for circuit training or interval's is key and honestly i was getting jelous of all my work colluges running the workouts with their watches. So i purchased a active 2. Ive spent nearly 3 hours researching the web trying to figure out how to set up a timer or find an app for it. With no prevail three hours combing reddit. Couldve found the timer on a garmin in five minutes. Soo does this "active watch" designed for althetes and fitness enthusiast really not have this simple feature?  Im ready to abandon all samsumg products at this point from my frustration of something so simple. So do i really have to make that terrible terrible choice an finally turn to apple products or am i really just this bad at technology?

6 REPLIES 6
dobberz
Student
Options

I have one that's 95% complete.  We're doing User Testing now and will have this available on the Samsung Store within the month (our goal).

I will update here with the link when it's done!

mcmir
Apprentice
Options

Hi Dobberz, its almost over an month now, can you give us an update? Thnks.

0 Likes
Hiittimer
Apprentice
Options

It's complete, I'm just finishing up the approval process through Samsung.  I'll update this week!

Hiittimer
Apprentice
Options

Hey guys, we have just created a HIIT Interval Timer for the Galaxy Watch Active 2.  It's called just that in the Samsung Store: HIIT Interval Timer.

It will allow you to set number of rounds/sets, workout/work time and rest time.  Please let me know if you have any issues.

I'm trying to figure out how to include a link, but I'd you search HIIT Interval Timer from your watch it should appear.

http://apps.samsung.com/gear/appDetail.as?appId=5rdysyEgWe

0 Likes
JWNovak
First Poster
Options

Would love to pay you for the watch app, but because I'm on an iphone, it won't allow me to download it to my watch. Sorry.

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Same issue!

0 Likes