Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows Computer not connecting to TV as Wireless display Samsung

(Topic created on: 24-11-2020 10:33 PM)
Doddik
First Poster
Options

I have a 50inch Roku Westinghouse TV that connected in seconds but my brand new 70 inch Samsung and my Samsung 55 inch TV NOPE! really? I know its NOT a windows issue! its a SAMSUNG ISSUE! i tried everything on these forums from firewall changes to having the APPs open on TV, setting the projection to extend mode but no luck. BUT again my Surface connects to my $250 Westinghouse TV noo problems.. Just...not my $1000 Samsung TV.. Come on SAMSUNG! I have never been able to connect my pc to Samsung TV, i always blamed to the PC but now I know its not after testing it on my cheap Westinghouse TV. Samsung give us a solution!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
weseba
Student
Options
0 Likes
Mats5
First Poster
Options

I had similar issues; the TV appeared in Connect list in Windows, but I got a message that it could connect selecting the device.

It turned out I had disabled the notifications in Settings/general/external device manager/device connection manager.  After enabling the notification I was able to connect to the TV (by confirming the connection on the TV)

0 Likes
dean1982c
First Poster
Options

I have had the same issue. I bought a new Samsung tv 2 weeks ago. If I knew about this problem before hand I would have bought something different. I'm looking into changing it as we speak. However, firstly the Easy Connect worked for 4 hours. Disconnected and then would never connect again. Many on here have commented the app has done the same. Since then the app has now suddenly disappeared! Conspiracy if you ask me mmm! Secondly, contacted chat and phoned support all tried to blame it on my PC. Except my secret weapon was the fact I own a lot of PC and laptops and not a single one would connect through any of the options given! So you are correct and it is a Samsung problem and they are ***** and fob you off. We should collate everybody on here having the same issue and bring a lawsuit together for selling technology that does not work and sweeping it under the carpet robbing customers like this!! 

0 Likes