Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my tv saying " Network is disconnected" and how to stop it

(Topic created on: 13-12-2021 08:34 PM)
redkitewatcher
Journeyman
Options
Spoiler
My TV is working fine and I am watching TV with no problems, however my TV keeps saying " Network Disconnected".  Wi Fi is also working fine . Why is it doing this? Is there any way I can off the voice setting as its getting really annoying
15 REPLIES 15
PhilJ1
Student
Options

Same here. My Frame TV is continuing to shout that my network is disconnected at me...very disruptive to viewing. Checked my settings...Voice is off. It even shouted at me when I was looking at my network status...status said I was connected...shouty message said I wasn't. I'm really disappointed at this "feature" of my TV... essentially rendering it useless as it's annoying to watch. Please Samsung...fix this bug!!!

0 Likes
Kristine B
First Poster
Options

Mine pops up with multiple times a day. It says network cable disconnected. It’s never been connected to a network cable. Only connected via wifi. It would be great if they could fix this. It is so annoying. 

0 Likes
Members_oFDMYZe
First Poster
Options

Just had this issue, it's was the Samsung s60 soundbar that had lost connection to the network.

0 Likes
WAM22
First Poster
Options

I had this same issue with my S801B soundbar. Turned off AUDIO FEEDBACK in the device settings. It worked! 

0 Likes
Thomtee
Student
Options

Hi, Did you ever get that issue resolved?

0 Likes
PhilJ1
Student
Options

I did a factory/hard reset on the soundbar and that resolved the issue. Changing software settings on the TV did nothing.