Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vertical black line on Samsung Q9FN 65

(Topic created on: 12-05-2019 09:07 PM)
isutarov
First Poster
Options

I bought the TV 4 days ago.. 

Today a black vertical line appeard in the center of the screen.. 

Its like that in all sources.. tried reset the tv , tried disconnecting and connecting all cables again, but no help .. Black line is still there .. please advice

20190511_230422 (2).jpgIMG_3419.jpg

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
@isutarov: Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your TV. At this stage please go to Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Picture Test and follow the on screen instructions. Does the issue persist, or do you see any 'fail' messages? If so then please contact Samsung Support directly on 0330 726 7864 where an advisor will be able to assist you further and arrange any necessary repairs. Apologies for any inconvenience this might cause you.
0 Likes
RH10
Apprentice
Options
My line is exactly the same as this, UE55NU7021K bought April 2019. Tried the Samsung support from the menu but no response. Have soft reset, unplugged. Software up to date. Was there any solution that can be implemented remotely?
0 Likes
Mainmanvern
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue, only difference is that I have two of these vertical lines.  In the beginning when there was just one the line, it would come and go on occasion, but it has been there consistently now for over 6 months. I wonder if anyone having this issue has tried replacing the break out box?  It is my suspicion that the lines are the result of a video processing issue and not an issue with the panel itself.

0 Likes