Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated QN85B to firmware version 1503.9 and now LOCAL DIMMING STOPPED WORKING!!! BACKLIGHT BLEEDING EVERYWHERE!! PLEASE HELP!

(Topic created on: 13-06-2023 08:36 PM)
ALEX_CLE
Navigator
Options

I have updated through USB stick my QN85B hoping to find the Philips Hue sync app in the app store but now the local dimming of my TV stopped working completely! the image is terrible! if this is not fix I will not buy a samsung product again! And i will inform others about it!! my tv is only one month old!!!!!!!!!!

Please Samsung find me a solution! TV.jpg

184 REPLIES 184
oceanon3d
Explorer
Options

### https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/FM/202306/20230612180809139/Y22_Q70-QN95_S95B_TV_Firmware.zip /12.6.2023 ver. 1503.8_1503.9 *****FIRMWARE REMOWED BY SAMSUNG BECAUSE OF NEW BUGS ON SOME TVS.***********(AS USUALLY)###

I updated a QN95B and I don't have that problem. I have been told by Samsung that in 24 hours they will release the fixed version and it Will update well.

0 Likes
ALEX_CLE
Navigator
Options

I cannot find the link for the next update. And it seems that there is no new update yet. Please help. 

Thank You in advance.

oceanon3d
Explorer
Options

According to the Samsung technical service, the new fixed version will be available in 24 hours ... at least in Europe

0 Likes
ALEX_CLE
Navigator
Options

I am in Europe (Cyprus) although i do not remember from where i downloaded the 1503.9 firmware version. hope they will fix it soon. Please provide me with the link when available. Thank You

oceanon3d
Explorer
Options

Me in Spain. According to Samsung's technical service, the new fixed version will be available in 24 hours... and your TV will automatically update from the failed 1503.

You downloaded it from the Samsung website... but they withdrew it the same day because it caused problems

ALEX_CLE
Navigator
Options

My TV for some reason does not update automatically from the internet and needs a usb stick, so i will have to download the firmware and install it on the tv. hope everything goes well. the tv was working perfectly before the update 😕

oceanon3d
Explorer
Options

According to what Samsung told me, they are going to give it a different name from the 1503 with errors that we installed... it can be updated from the TV itself or a pendrive without problems since the system will recognize that it has to update from the 1503 to the new one.

The matter is discussed in this forum... take it easy and give this Samsung botch a laugh

2022 Samsung 4K QN90B Neo QLED Propietarios Thread (No Price Talk) | Página 648 | Foro AVS (avsforum...

0 Likes
ALEX_CLE
Navigator
Options

cannot access the link but thank you anyway. will try to update today, hopefully this will fix the blooming and my black levels return to normal

oceanon3d
Explorer
Options

As soon as you see the new version on the Samsung website, your area will install with a flash drive. Surely it will be the same as before... with the improvements that the new versión has.

0 Likes