Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE55CU8000KXXU

(Topic created on: 23-02-2024 02:46 PM)
Bob-H
Apprentice
Options
Hi all,

Can anyone advise how to change the Internet region? Have tried reseting the smart hub and usual mute, vol up, ch up, mute at the T&C page without any success.

Cheers...
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Bob-H  one of our Members found that factory resetting the TV  provided a solution.

Reset your whole tv and when you are on the screen that says “Enjoy a wide range of smart features”, try the sequence   Mute - Volume up -  Channel up - Mute .

otherwise could try » - 2 - 8 - 9 - « (this is FFWD - 2 - 8 - 9 - REWIND)

Sometimes can take a few tries bit bigger country list should appear, however in the past  the codes have not worked for everyone.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Bob-H
Apprentice
Options
Thanks James, will give this a try and report back... Its a friends tv so maybe a few days...
Bob-H
Apprentice
Options
That worked a treat, and the lady I did this for is now very happy.

This update hasn't appeared anywhere else to my knowledge, not even YouTube, so thanks very much for posting @JAMES4578 and, of course, to the original poster... 👍
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Good news,glad that solution worked out well :smiling-face:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

ARM69
First Poster
Options

Hi

I have the same problem

I try this procedure but when i reset the whole qn90b TV the "Enjoy a wide range of smart features" screen doesn't appear and i can't continue on the procedure and see the region menu.

Can anybody help me?

Many thanks.

0 Likes