Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv screen white light coming through screen

(Topic created on: 17-12-2020 03:55 PM)
Ao3
Apprentice
Options

1E84D2C5-439A-4B25-BAAE-5D819D52B178.jpeg

 hi can anyone what can cause the v shape light coming from the screen and can it fixed thanks 

13 REPLIES 13
AndrewL
Options

@Ao3: Please can you confirm the model number of your TV, located on the sticker on the back of the device? In the meantime, can you verify if the issue is present on all channels and sources? If you head to Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Picture Test, and run through the on screen options, is the issue present in the sample image, and do you get any 'Failed' messages in the summary at the end? 

0 Likes
Ao3
Apprentice
Options

06B00B53-0982-4C44-A75F-1303B1B995FA.jpeg

 another photo as you can see the v shape light on the left and right and I’ve done all the screen test

0 Likes
Ao3
Apprentice
Options

CE7B8CB6-4C60-4E12-8184-F44D40B745E9.png

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Ao3: If the issue was present during the screen test, or you saw any Failed messages at the end, then please reach out to our Help Desk via the link below, where an advisor will be on hand to assist you further, and arrange any necessary repairs. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
Gee-man
Student
Options

Did you ever get an answer as I have the same problem.

0 Likes
Brandon Stephens
First Poster
Options

hi, did you solve the problem? My tv doing identical

0 Likes
Ao3
Apprentice
Options

Hi no could not be fixed. The engineer said  there was no parts for the tv anymore. Good luck 

0 Likes
Brandon Stephens
First Poster
Options

thanks 👍

0 Likes
KnightSky
First Poster
Options

Same issue here. Very disappointing for aTV that's not that old. Seems like I'll go for a different brand next time.

1000008060.jpg

0 Likes