Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Frame TV 2021 Keeps Turning Off & On

(Topic created on: 26-11-2022 10:44 PM)
Alan_dearing
First Poster
Options

Help!!!!!

My 2021 55” The Frame Tv  keeps turning off & on and at this point will only make it to the Start up message of “The Frame” before switching off again.  Occasionally it will stay on for a couple of mins which gave me time to do a factory reset but this did not work.

I have disconnected it from the internet, cleaned the remotes to ensure the power button is stuck down, plugged into a different power source, used a different power cable, check the connection between the One Connect Box but nothing has worked and because my TV is over 18months old Samsung will not help.  

Does anyone else on here have any idea what I can try or have you had a similar issue?  I begrudge spending £1000 on a tv and it not work within 2 years of it being purchased. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
obitv
Pathfinder
Options
@Alan_dearing Check the one connect cable if there are any bends or its trapped anywhere and release it. If all fails try another cable. Most power issues in the one connect models can be resolved by changing the one connect cable
0 Likes
Dawn15
First Poster
Options

Yes I have the same problem and Samsung are not interested.  Did you finally get it fixed

0 Likes
Dawn15
First Poster
Options

Can you buy the cables as I have searched everywhere.  Samsung dont sell them   They have offered me 15% discount off a new TV but that only applies if I purchase from them

0 Likes