Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound but no picture 2021 samsung Frame

(Topic created on: 04-08-2022 09:24 PM)
msmith170181
First Poster
Options

Hi All; 

I keep having an issue with sound but no picture on my virgin media cable box - connected via HDMI. I have replaced both the HDMI and cable box and the problem persists. If i reset the TV (unplug for 60 secs) it works again. 

Does anyone know of a fix? 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@msmith170181: When the issue occurs, have you tried changing the channel using your Virgin remote to see if the problem persists? Similarly, if you press the Home button on your TV remote, does the menu appear? To ensure that the HDMI port on the TV is not the source of the issue, try switching to a different HDMI input to see if this helps. 

Members_wOHcFcH
First Poster
Options

Hi Andrew, having the exact same problem and your advice unfortunately does not work. Menu does appear and there is sound but no picture when you switch to Virgin. You have to unplug the connect box to get it working which is a complete pain.

0 Likes
Members_E03os9O
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem with my TV Frame 55". I suppose that the problem is on the optic cable from One Connect to TV. Is it a possibility? Changing the cable it will solve the problem?

0 Likes
msmith170181
First Poster
Options

HI Andrew, 

Yes ive tried all combos of cables and ports to no avail. Virgin even came out and swapped the box - but again no joy.

0 Likes