Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Smart hub causes TV to restart - 2013 Smart TV models (UExxFxxxx)

(Topic created on: 24-01-2022 04:14 PM)
Morphinos
Apprentice
Options

Every time I start smart hub about 30 seconds later it reboots my TV. Can’t get into Netflix or iPlayer or anything. Tried full reset of TV and still the same, do I need a new TV?

UE42F5500 model

Go to solution
153 REPLIES 153
Kriedi
Apprentice
Options

Still works. Navigate to Menu > Support > e-Manual > Smart TV Features > Smart Hub > Try now

Neelu
Apprentice
Options

Have same  tv downstairs . That's not working keeps booting me out of apps 

0 Likes
alex_00_S
Student
Options

My TV started working again, took the whole night to fix itself but all i did was reset smart hub before i went to bed and let it be

0 Likes
Elisabeth Thors
Explorer
Options

Hey is this still working ?  How did you figure that out? Trying it out myself now if I can work ou thow to use my old router :smiling-face:

0 Likes
cgtmiles
Apprentice
Options

One tv is working now. I tried that quick fix suggested earlier through the manual. Not sure if that helped it get out of the loop or whether it was just fixed in the background. Will try the other tv directly and see if that works straight off.

Thanks everyone for the advice and comments, it was great just knowing that others were in the same position

Akira935
Student
Options

Hey! Ill post here to just to help as many as possible get it fixed until Samsung does.

For those who cant get it working, there is a workaround.

Someone in the forums said that you could enter smart hub with your network connection being turned off.

It did work.

As a workaround you can disable your network connection, enter smart hub and go into your apps.

Once you select your app it will prompt you to connect to your network and you do so, immediately after connecting start your app and you should be golden.

Hope it helps! Best wishes.

0 Likes
rogfish
First Poster
Options

Same problem here for my older samsung tv of 2013 (UE32F5700). This seems a SmartHub server side issue. Hopefully Samsung solves it soon.

0 Likes
Hich1
Student
Options

It seems that my TV works again, do you have still the problem ? perhaps Samsung did something already ?

0 Likes
Chris212
Journeyman
Options

Mine has just started working. Will update if it crashes again though!! 

0 Likes
StewMagoo
Apprentice
Options

I can also confirm that mine is back working again as well! I'm not sure if the workaround going in via the e-Manual to Smart Hub fixed the issue, or whether it was recently fixed this morning I am not sure. Anyone still with the issue, try Colin's solution above to see if that fixes the Smart Hub for you.