Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

saying serial number is invalid when I try to register for my warranty

(Topic created on: 23-11-2018 11:10 PM)
diana1112
First Poster
Options

Hi I have a Q6F TV and I’m trying to register for the 10 year screen warranty but it says my serial number is invalid. I have put the number provided on the back of the tv but still no use. Any solutions?

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @diana1112.

Did you manage to resolve this issue?

0 Likes
Am251
First Poster
Options

Hi, same prolem here but with an SSD I bought from Amazon Tuesday. Made sure everything matched and it kept saying SN invalid. Can anyone help or tell me what to do? Thank you in advance. And btw, I have the proof of purchase. ( I live in Canada )

0 Likes
Am251
First Poster
Options
Same issue, can you help me please?
0 Likes
diana1112
First Poster
Options

Yes I did via the live chat

0 Likes
diana1112
First Poster
Options
Use the live chat to talk to an operator and they manually do it for you.
0 Likes
diana1112
First Poster
Options
Contact them via live chat and they’ll do it manually for you. That’s how o got mine resolved.
0 Likes
ShaunPColeman
First Poster
Options

I purchased a Galaxy Tab A7 from Amazon. The Samsung website says it is a dummy model I also live in Canada. Does Samsung have a problem with serial numbers sold in Canada?

0 Likes
diana1112
First Poster
Options

Hi, I ended up contacting an agent on live chat and they entered it in manually for me. I think they just have an ongoing issue, but I think doing it this way they ask for proof of purchase too. Hope this helped and good luck. 

0 Likes
jmarinakis
First Poster
Options

This is ridiculous.  Seriously Samsung - get your %$&* together.  I expect more from such a huge company.

Same issue with me - 5 Samsung SSDs with no ability to register. Not to mention 2 smartphones. The answer is to get in touch with a Live Agent? Good luck - waited an hour only to get disconnected when I stepped away for a moment. 

Why am I such a loyal customer? I'm learning I shouldn't be.