Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung TV overheat and black scrren

(Topic created on: 04-09-2023 08:54 PM)
Guoning WU
First Poster
Options

My samsung 85 smart TV UN85Au8000FXZA, just brough over a year.  I wacthed us open today, suddenly it overheat at bottom my TV then TV screen turn to black( i barely see the tennis on the screen), I then turn off the tv, then turn on again. it is getting a liitle bit better but still 1/3 screen is black out

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

That's certainly not what we like to hear, @Guoning WU! Are you still having this issue with your TV? If so, could you send us a photo to show the issue?

0 Likes
Ice777
First Poster
Options

Hi ChrisM,

I have the same problem, I bought my Samsung TV 2 years ago, I was watching basketball the other night and 1/3 of the screen turned black. I went to touch the back of the TV and it was extremely hot I could not even keep my hand on the back of the tV. Then I tried to watch it yesterday again same thing, but the funny thing is that the dark part switched as I was watching from left side of the TV to the right of it. I went to touch the bottom back of it again and the heating area had moved from the left to the right of the TV just like the dark shade. My TV model is the UN85AU8000FXZC... Any recommendation ? TTV pic copy.jpg

0 Likes