Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung QN95A no sound PS5

(Topic created on: 04-10-2021 06:55 PM)
Marko9Gardinic
First Poster
Options
TV

Hi, I have an issue with my new QN95A where every time I turn the PS5 on there is no sound. If I change the source to Sky TV and then back to PS5 the sound starts working again but I really shouldn’t have to do this everytime. Can anyone help?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
kheil
First Poster
Options
TV

Hello, Same problem here with a computer plugged in, very very annoying.

0 Likes
Lordpaddy
Student
Options
TV

Q95A owner here, same problem, any solution?

0 Likes
s0n1ka
Journeyman
Options
TV

I own the new model of TV 2021 QN95A and I have also encountered the problem you described.

The only solution that I have found acceptable is the following and I share it for the purpose of public utility:

1) make sure you have the latest firmware installed on both your TV and PlayStation 5

2) enable the system option on the PlayStation 5 which allows you to turn it on via DualSense at the following path: Options - System - HDMI - OneTouch Game

3) unplug the power cord from both the TV and PlayStation 5's electrical socket for a couple of minutes and then plug them back in

4) turn on the DualSense directly in order to turn on the PlayStation 5 which after a few seconds will turn on the TV by positioning itself on the HDMI input to which it is connected with the audio perfectly working

Remember to always use DualSense with the TV turned off to have the audio working immediately on the TV.

Otherwise if the TV is already on and then turn on the PlayStation 5 (either via the OneRemote remote control or with the DualSense) at the welcome screen you will be forced to click on the "Restart PlayStation 5" option to activate the audio.

I hope I was helpful.

0 Likes
Members_tGVdmLx
First Poster
Options
TV

Hi,

I have the same issue with my QN95A and PS5. Sometimes at startup there is no sound. The only solution I found was to deactivate game made and enable it again. I hope Samsung will provide a solution soon.

0 Likes