Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung 55” 4K Screen Issue UN55KS8000

(Topic created on: 17-12-2023 04:15 PM)
DFM74
First Poster
Options

I’ve had great luck with my UN55KS8000 for years. Recently we upgraded to 65” and relocated this to another room. Several weeks later we experienced horizontal lines. I’m assuming even though we took great care while moving I suspect that was the cause. It definitely isn’t worth several hundred dollars to service. Given I have 20 years as an electrician and another 25 in pc maintenance and general IT support, does anyone think this is related to something loose or a replaceable part?

Thanks for any thoughts!

IMG_1210.jpeg

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Can you perform a factory reset? I'd be surprised if it sorted it out but it's worth a try. I'm sure my TV is the same model. I've had it years too with no issues. So I'm dreading moving it around if I have to one day.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Assuming you have latest update (obviously this a US model)  additionally check connections are secure, to ensure no issue there. could try a cold Rebot by unplugging from the mains for 30 seconds before reconnecting)  However if error shows up in Picture Test, Settings-Support-Self Diagnosis-Picture Test likely needs repair or replacement .   cannot advise on Self repairs on this community.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Juanrod
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same issue since a week or two. Did you get it solved ? How ?

yhank you

Juan

0 Likes