Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

QN65Q6FNAFXZA TV continually restarting

(Topic created on: 27-12-2018 01:50 PM)
tony7us
Student
Options

I don't know what to say.  I woke up and turned on the TV.  As I was in the kitchen I heard the TV turn itself on and then off then on again.  I didn't think anything of it but then it started turning on and off continuously.  I attempted to go into the menu to try and reset the TV but I could not reach the menu with the TV turning off and on.  I read a post where I needed to verify software updates but I cannot do that when nothing  works on the TV.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Zakaria_E
Pathfinder
Options

Hello

I suggest you start by doing a coldboot by unplugging all devices related to your TV and keep pressing the POWER button for 30 sec After, then you can reconnect them.

Normally it should work properly

0 Likes
Solution
tony7us
Student
Options

Thanks. I returned the TV and got a new Samsung. Did not feel like taking chances. 

Zakaria_E
Pathfinder
Options

Hello,

Well done, it's better to take no risk :smiling-face:

Xodiac
Journeyman
Options

Mine did the same thing. Q9FN 65" - the first day I had it restarted itself a couple of times which was odd and when I got up next morning it was on. It seemed to forget some settings or change them on it's own and It quickly degenerated after 2 days to a point where it would just continually boot loop via the startup logo and couldn't get it to do anything. I sent it back and bought another one. Fingers crossed, but so far it's great! As a possible diagnostic I did notice that when and if you could get into ambient mode, the picture in the 'water' screen didn't run smoothly but kept slowing or even freezing for a moment. The new one runs ambient silky smooth and hopefully will stay that way.

0 Likes