Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QE65QN700ATXXU problem

(Topic created on: 27-10-2023 05:16 PM)
redscott69
Student
Options
Hi my TV screen just went blank a week ago TV is 22 months old. Tried all the advice I could find on Samsung sites and still no luck getting it going. Tv now is Trying to boot up as soon as the power socket is turned on. The screen goes from black to a grey screen then back to black as it seem to go into a booting loop. The box can be heard clicking as though rebooting. It plays the start up sound everytime it loops. Looking if anyone can help does this sound like a screen issue or a board in the box. Any help would be appreciated.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

HI @redscott69 Do you have the latest firmware 2141.2 released August 2023 https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/QE55QN700ATXXU/#downloads  if not can you try and see if you can update via USB.  otherwise  if connections seems fine have you tried Soft Reboot (holding power button in for 5 seconds),rebooting router,disconnecting from mains and removing  cables.  Sometimes if you leave disconnected for around 10 minutes can possibly provide a solution.

However if to no avail needs to be investigated, I suspect would be more likely to be the Power Board.  Samsung contact details here https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@redscott69: Please try disconnecting all external devices from the TV, including the One Connect Box (if applicable), unplug the TV at the wall, and unplug your router to disconnect the TV from the internet. Wait for 30 seconds, then plug the TV back in and power back on using the remote (with all external devices and your router still disconnected).

If the TV continues to power cycle following these steps, then I recommend arranging for an authorised engineer to inspect the device. If you head to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the screen > Contact us, and reach out via your preferred channel, then an advisor will be on hand to assist you further. 

0 Likes
redscott69
Student
Options
Thanks guys for the advice tried all the above. Still have the power cycle issue as soon as the power socket is turned on the one connect box starts Trying to boot up again before even touching the remote. I will contact Samsung and arrange for an engineer.