Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q70T Q80T Q90T Q95T Q700T Q800T Q900T Q950TS Qled 202 TV's game motion plus not working with 4k 120hz input HDMI 2.1

(Topic created on: 13-11-2020 05:45 AM)
fiddycal1990
Student
Options

as the title states I personally own the Q95T when displaying a 4k 120hz signal via xbox series x the game motion plus icon is greyed out and unusable, this is really annoying for me as the only reason I choose Qled over oled is the ability interpolate frame rates without having any noticeable  increased input lag (around 23ms) does anyone else have this issue? i have VRR disabled as you have to have it disabled for game motion plus

3 REPLIES 3
MagicalDaniel
First Poster
Options

I have the exact same issue, mainly want to turn it on because of the ghosting effect that's been happening in dark areas of games. I have turned each setting on the Series X on and off, and found that only turning 4K off will it allow Game Motion Plus. Really annoying, the ghosting effect that's happening is so distracting, it's becoming annoying. 

0 Likes
alexpdgrey
First Poster
Options

Im having the exact same issue. Iv tried everything as well as speaking to a number of Samsung people. The best response iv had is that the new series X isn't compatible with game motion plus yet. Which makes absolutely no sense to me.

Hopefully samsung will see this thread and help us

0 Likes
Raitziger
Journeyman
Options

It should not work with 120Hz because TV is 120Hz only. Interpolation works only from 60Hz to 120Hz.  Feature not a bug.

0 Likes