Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Week old The Frame 2022 75 inch won't go to sleep in the day time

(Topic created on: 15-12-2022 06:12 PM)
ptsd1
Student
Options

Everything worked as expected for the first week. It would go to sleep after 5 minutes with no one in the room and wake up when you walk in front of the TV. But about a week later it stopped working and stays on all the time in the daytime and night. Even when the room is empty. With the lights out and with Night Mode on it recently started going to sleep when the room was empty. But in the day time, with Night Mode on or off, Sleep after 5 minutes and motion detection set to medium or low, it just stays on all day.

I ran a firmware update recently and it seemed to fix the problem. But the next morning, we were back to square one and still in this current situation.

I looks like there are many people with this issue and I hope Samsung will issue a fix for this. I might need a new motion detector.

3 REPLIES 3
hartmoon
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue, 2022, Samsung Frame 65", can someone from Samsung respond?

0 Likes
oisin2
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem, so annoying. I did a factory reset and it fixed it for half a day but now it wont go asleep in art mode. Tv has to be sent back if there isnt a solid fix 

0 Likes
Springerman
First Poster
Options

Turn off Automatic Updates. Navigate to Menu, then select Settings, and then select Support. Select Software Update, and then select Auto Update to turn it off.

And, make sure Night Mode is off. 

Since doing that I have had not issues.

0 Likes