Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture is “jumping” on QE55Q7FAM

(Topic created on: 19-12-2021 10:54 AM)
JonasM1
Apprentice
Options

Hi all

Have any of you had this issue before? What to do? Talked with Samsung Support and reset is done. 
Bought the TV in 2018 and it’s a QE55Q7FAM

Thank you!!

Br

Jonas

37 REPLIES 37
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful

How do I stop my Samsung TV from flickering?

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/tv-audio-video/how-do-i-stop-my-samsung-tv-from-flickering/
0 Likes
JonasM1
Apprentice
Options

Hi

Have done all that. Still not working

0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Try below

Disable the Energy Saving feature. Locate this setting under “Settings” in the main menu. Turn Energy Saving off to prevent your Samsung TV from automatically adjusting brightness based on the show you are watching. This may solve your flickering problem
AndrewL
Options

@JonasM1: Do you have any external devices connected to the TV such as a set top box? If so, try disconnecting the relevant device and check to see if the issue persists. If it does then, further to the post by @xSteveuk, head to Settings > General > Eco Solution, and disable Ambient Light Detection, Energy Saving Mode and Motion Lighting to see if you notice an improvement. 

0 Likes
Toffeecris
Journeyman
Options
I'm having the same problem with my QN95A, only had a few months. I have rang several times, but just keep getting same remote checks made by Samsung call center. No change to problem. I'm at my wits end so any help from any one would be appreciated.
0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Are you using sky
G G
0 Likes
JonasM1
Apprentice
Options

I only gave the box from Samsung, that is together with the TV. Have tried with and without chrome cast.  I have done what Steve said. Still same issues 

0 Likes
JonasM1
Apprentice
Options

What is Sky?

0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
As in skyQ (sorry) there has been a big problem with the latest sky q box software clashing with bt broadband hub causing picture pixilation and picture problems. Only seems to be with some sky channels when streaming or after being downloaded to the box. Sorry if this doesn't have no relevance
G G
0 Likes